Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans (Vanilla Planifolia) by Slofoodgroup (5 Vanilla Beans)
- 5 ea. (more quantity available) Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans Gourmet Vanilla Planifolia
- 14 cm and up Vanilla Beans with strong floral notes of cherry, wine, oak star anise
- Madagascar Vanilla is perfect for making vanilla extract or any baking needs that call for vanilla beans
- Vanilla flavor can be describe as warm, creamy, butter with a familiar essence
Anchor Hocking ® 20-Piece Glass Storage Set
Anchor Hocking 20-Piece Glass Storage Set: 2 round 1-cup, 2 round 2-cup, round custard, 1 round 4-cup, 1 round 7-cup, 1 rectangular 6-cup, 1 rectangular 11-cup containers with lids. 11.6″Wx9.5″Dx9.5″H
- Glass and plastic
- Glass is dishwasher-, microwave, freezer- and oven-safe
- Lids are not oven-safe
- Made in USA
Brita UltraMax 18 Cup BPA Free Water Dispensers With 1 Longlast Filter
Brita filters out impurities and odors so that you can drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free filter water dispenser. This Brita 18 cup UltraMax Dispenser includes a Longlast Filter that works 3x longer, so that you can enjoy fresh filtered water for up to six months between filter replacements. Plus, it reduces more contaminants than a Standard Brita Filter and is certified to reduce particulate class 1, cadmium, mercury, lead, asbestos, and benzene found in some tap water. The extra large capacity, Jet Black, dispenser makes it ideal for busy families, sports teams and offices, while the space efficient design allows for convenient storage. Refilling is easy with the flip top lid and filtered water dispenses conveniently with the spigot. The electronic filter change indicator reminds you when to swap out the Brita filter. Live the filtered life with a Brita UltraMax filtered water dispenser and enjoy crisp and clean tasting water and keep less plastic bottle waste out of landfills and oceans.
OXO 17pc Culinary and Utensil Set
• Heat resistant
• 17 pieces
• Stainless steel
Outfit a new home or upgrade your current kitchen with the OXO Softworks 17-pc. Culinary Tool and Utensil Set. Soft grips make the kitchen utensils comfortable to hold and the materials are safe for nonstick cookware
Stainless Steel Colander – 3 qt. – Threshold™
The Stainless Steel Colander from Threshold can hold up to 3 quarts and is a pretty functional addition to your kitchen. The stainless steel of the strainer has a mirror finish and two handles for easy use. The 5″x9.6″x4″ sieve is just right size for small jobs, such as rinsing berries or beans or straining small servings of pasta. The colander is rust resistant and dishwasher safe.
Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker WIFI, Immersion Circulator
- The Anova Precision Cooker brings sous vide to your home, so you can enjoy a cooking technique made famous by professional chefs for its incredible results
- Sous vide cooking produces restaurant quality results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method. Food is cooked evenly edge to edge, with no worry of overcooking.
- Heats and circulates water in the pot, evenly cooking food to a precise temperature to guarantee perfect results every time. Cook everything from meats, fish and vegetables to soups, and desserts.
Top Secret Recipes Step-by-Step: Secret Formulas with Photos for Duplicating Your Favorite Famous Foods at Home
#1 bestselling Top Secret Recipes series with more than 4 million books sold!
A full-color cookbook from America’s Clone Recipe King
For more than twenty-five years, Todd Wilbur has been obsessed with recreating America’s most iconic brand-name foods at home. In his first cookbook with color photos, the New York Times bestselling author brings you 125 new clone recipes: 75 first-time hacks and 50 overhauled all-time favorites. Each recipe comes with easy-to-follow step-by-step photos so that even novice cooks can perfectly recreate their favorite famous foods with everyday ingredients. And your homemade versions cost just a fraction of what the restaurants charge! The result of years of careful research, trial-and-error, and a little creative reverse-engineering, Top Secret Recipes® Step-by-Step hacks: