PriorityChef Knife Sharpener for Straight and Serrated Knives, 2-Stage Diamond Coated Wheel System, Sharpens Dull Knives Quickly, Safe and Easy to Use
- THE PROFESSIONAL CHEF’S PREFERRED CHOICE. Forget the other sharpeners. If you’re looking for a high-quality, reliable sharpening tool, this is the best system in the market today. This product will keep any straight edge steel knives constantly sharp. Your kitchen shouldn’t be without it!
- STYLISH, ERGONOMIC DESIGN AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. With its 2-stage sharpening system, you can polish your blades to razor-sharpness. This product is also designed for comfort. The non-slip cushion at its bottom offers a more stable base while its ergonomic handle provides a comfortable, easy grip. It’s the perfect complement in most kitchens!
- SAFE, VERSATILE, AND EASY-TO-USE. This product is easy to use. Simply position the dull blade on the sharpening slot and enjoy razor-sharpness in just seconds. It’s also safe to use and works for all types of blades, including high-quality, “hard” steel blades.
- BRING BACK DULL BLADES TO LIFE. Why spend more money buying a new blade set? With this product, you can recycle your old, dull stockpile and sharpen them back to life.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE OR YOUR MONEY BACK. We guarantee you’ll love this wonderful product. But if you’re not satisfied with it, please get in touch with us. We will gladly give you a 100% refund. No questions asked!
Shun Hikari 8″ Chef’s Knife
Named Hikari after the Japanese word for “illumination,” this masterfully crafted, lightweight chef’s knife is distinguished by its stunning birch PakkaWood handle and “hornet’s nest” pattern. Extraordinarily sharp with a long-lasting edge, the blade’s micro serrations reduce friction for clean, effortless slices that enhance the flavor of the food. This chef’s knife is a must-have for heavy-duty cutting tasks, and its broad blade is useful in transferring chopped items to the pot.
- Named 2016’s Kitchen Knife of the Year.
- Dual-core stainless steel blades are clad on each side with 71 micro layers of high-carbon, high-chromium stainless steel to create a “hornet’s nest” pattern reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges, hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle, are long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Polished bolster promotes a comfortable chef’s grip.
- Durable birch PakkaWood handle resists moisture and bacteria and has a beautiful low-gloss finish.
- Embossed endcap adds beauty and balance.
- Handle offers a superb grip for both left- and right-handed users.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
Wüsthof Gourmet 10-Piece Knife Set with 13-Slot Block
In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features laser-cut precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge. This 10-piece set consists of everyday cutlery essentials as well as a few specialized knives.
- Laser-cut stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Full tangs ensure superb balance and control.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bears the prestigious hallmark “Made in Solingen, Germany.”
10-piece set includes:
- 2 1/4″ peeling knife
- 2 1/2″ paring knife
- 4 1/2″ utility knife
- 4 1/2″ serrated utility knife
- 5″ spreader
- 8″ bread knife
- 8″ chef’s knife
- 9″ honing steel
- Pull-apart kitchen shears
- 13-slot rubberwood storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.